Oct 15th, 2021
EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR PORSCHE NAPLES & ULTIMATE GARAGES CLUB AT:
HOMESTEAD MIAMI SPEEDWAY
LIMITED TO CARS ONLY
SCHEDULE – October, 14 – 15, 2021
Thursday, October 14th
3:00 – 5:30 pm Early Registration at Homestead Miami Speedway
3:00 – 5:30 pm Homestead Miami Speedway paddock & Garages open for load-in of trailers and cars. Garage #15 is reserved for Pole Position.
Friday, October 15th
7:00 AM Speedway Gates open
7:00–8:00 Registration Opens
7:15 – 7:40 Driver Briefing (MANDATORY)
7:40-8:00 Instructor / Student assignments immediately following Driver’s Briefing
ON TRACK TIMES:
8:00-8:30 (Orange) Advanced/Instructors
8:30-9:00 (Green) Novice/Beginner Solo
9:00-9:30 (Yellow) Novice/Beginner Solo
9:30-9:55 (Orange) Advanced/Instructors
9:55-10:20 (Green) Novice/Beginner Solo
10:20-10:45 (Yellow) Novice/Beginner Solo
10:45-11:10 (Orange) Advance/instructors
11:10-11:35 (Green) Novice/Beginner Solo
11:35-12:00 (Yellow) Novice/Beginner Solo
12:00-1:00 LUNCH – Track Cold
1:00-1:30 (Orange) Advanced/Instructors
1:30-2:00 (Green) Novice/Beginner
2:00-2:30 (Yellow) Novice/Beginner Solo
2:30-3:00 Open Track For Advanced/Instructors (Passing in the Corners Permitted)
Advanced/Instructors will come off track at 3:00 and lie up in Pit Lane to go back out
4:00-5:00 Open Track for Beginner/Novice/Advanced/
- Demonstration Rides:
Porsche Naples will have several of their new models at the track and available for “off track” test drives by Registered Attendees and their Registered Guests. More information will be provided by email to registrants approximately one month before the event, providing the models that will be at the track and information on how to sign up for a test drive. A valid driver’s license will be required.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Miami /South/Homestead
2855 N.E. 9th Street | Homestead, FL 33033
- Required Tech Inspections:
Porsche Naples will perform complimentary tech inspections, and they will complete and sign the Tech Form for any Porsche registered to attend this track event. Please contact Porsche Naples Service Department to arrange your complimentary tech inspection appointment.
- Instructors may “self-inspect” their cars and sign the required Tech Form.
- Technical Assistance With Your Car:
Both Porsche Naples and Pole Position will have techs on site on track day to assist you with any minor problems that may arise during the day. While this tech service is complimentary (and it does not include the costs of any parts), it is not for the purpose of completing the required Tech Inspection. You are required to fill out and have a Tech sign the Inspection form before the event day. The completed form must be submitted the day of the event, during registration, which be open from 7:00am to 8:15am.
- Track Support:
Track Support for the day will be available. If interested, you should arrange your track support well before the day of the event to ensure Tech availability.
Contact Derek Granison, at Extreme Velocity Motorsports, to obtain a quote for the service: Telephone: (561) 662-9415, Email: [email protected]
Extreme Velocity are also professional track experts in performing trackside repairs to quickly get you “back on track”. This service is on a labor and parts basis.
- We will have a licensed masseuse available to provide trackside sports massage for those interested. $25 for 15 minutes. She will be set up with a massage chair and bottled water under the Ultimate Garages tent. Sign up when you register and we will advise of available times during the event to lock in your massage
Guests & Guest Lunches
- Your guests are invited to attend free of charge. However, they must register on line, provide their name, cell phone, email address and sign the liability waiver.
- If they want to join us for lunch, the cost for lunch is $22.50, including tax and they can purchase lunch on-line when register.
- They will pick up their lunch ticket at the registration desk on the day of the event8
June 13th - 14th, 2021
EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR FERRARI RACE TRACK ENTHUSIASTS
Ferrari of Naples, Ferrari Challenge Race Team and Pole Position Track Experience invite you to join them at this special event to drive your car at Sebring and learn from a professional Ferrari Racecar Driver!
Limited to 30 cars only. You do not need a Ferrari to drive on Sebring’s legendary track at this event.
june 12th, 2021
EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR FLORIDA BIMMERS
Location: Palm Beach International Speedway
Oct 28th, 2021
EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR ULTIMATE GARAGES
Location: Palm Beach International Speedway
WHAT WE'LL NEED
1. Fill out your liability form online at signup.
2. Download and review the PPTE Safety Plan.
3. Provide track experience details during registration.
4. Download and complete Auto Inspection and bring with to event